The next morning at 6:00 a.m. Tysho was standing at our bedside all dressed and ready to go. He has never gotten up that early even on Christmas morning. If you know Tysho then you know how much he hates to get up early. We definitely knew how excited he was to go.
I love this picture. Tysho is wearing his Pa-Pa's hat waiting patiently. One thing Tysho learned about fishing is it is a lot of waiting!
waiting...
waiting...
and patiently waiting.
Eventually Tysho went on to find some fun of his own...
Afterwards he took out his camera.
Here are some photos Tysho took:
Pa-Pa waiting.
Cool crab thingy.
Ahhh....a self portrait of my sweet boy.
And who could resist a picture of the bottom of their shoe! He loves his sketchers and wants to wear them all the time even though he has other pairs these are it for him. Hence the completely worn soles.
Since they weren't having any luck in that spot they decided to go to another.
Tysho finally all tuckered out.
It started to rain a bit so he put on his jacket.
And fell right back to sleep.
Tysho was exhausted from a long day of fishing. He loved it so much especially spending time with his Pa-Pa. Grandpa put his sunglasses on Tysho for the ride home because the sun was in his eyes. It's good to know that when my kids are with their Grandpa and Grandma they are in good hands.
On the way home Grandpa was saying to Tysho, "Well Tysho I'm really sorry we didn't catch a fish."
Tysho responded back to his Pa-Pa Gilmore, "That's okay Pa-Pa....I learned a lot about being patient like you said, and next time I think we should go golfing!"
My dad just chuckled at this. He loves Tysho so much and is proud of how loving, kind and well-mannered he is. Tysho is a true sweetheart that everyone loves to be around.
Tysho you are so lucky to have gone fishing with PaPa Gilmore! You also took some awesome pictures, I think you may like taking pictures just as much as I do. It is great to read that you learned so much on being patient...fishing is definitely a good learning tool!
ReplyDeleteChelsea that is an awesome idea, giving Tysho his own camera! I think we may have to follow in your footsteps with Sadie and Sophie.
Sadie says"We miss you!"
Love Sadie, Sophie, Sariah, Ammon, Dallas, & BJ