Lincoln seems fine with the idea...
If you look closely there isn't much gum left inside the box!
"Humm,,mmmmnnnn...Hu.....Huhhhh..,,,,huhha....hunnnn.." (Far right-hand corner barely in frame a small wrapper falling to the ground.)
"What? Me? I'm just chewin' my gum." As Grandpa Gilmore asks, "Lincoln are you sure you're suppose to have that pack of gum?" Lincoln's reply, "Daddy give it to me." Now remember Lincoln this is only a prize to get rid of your bottle. (Notice again a small wrapper falling to the ground by Lincoln's pocket on the left)
"Hmmm...let's see. I think it's time for another piece!"
"Would you like a piece? Okay then, I think I'll have another."
"How great was this day! Just me and a whole pack of gum that Ooops! I ate almost the whole box until my mom finally noticed and took it away! "
...As for breaking him of the "Ba-Ba", Rocky and I suffered through extreme torture that no man nor woman should have to endure for a week. We surrendered the white flag.
So maybe another day, and another pack of gum later we will have success.
Until that day...
We love you Lincoln Ba-Ba and all.
No comments:
Post a Comment