
Baby MaeLee was having a bit of a problem. She had an old man balding mullet going on. She started to lose all of her hair on top, and then around the sides her hair was growing long. So Rocky and I decided to help her out by shaving off the mullet.

Her Before picture. I tried to cut it, but Rocky ended up finishing because it ended up being too hard for me to do. A weird mom losing her baby thing...you moms out there know. Your last baby and their first haircut. We saved some of her hair just like we did for the boys.
Her After Photos...



MaeLee is just under 3 months old in this picture when she got her first haircut. She's 2 months and 3 weeks.
Since we were doing haircuts we decided to give everyone a haircut. Well, that would mean I would be the one to give everyone a haircut. Thank goodness for Rocky, he made me learn to cut his hair in the very beginning of our marriage. He gave me the clippers and said, "Go for it." I told him,"Okay, but on one condition...you can't get mad." I was laughing so hard that I could barely cut his hair the first time becasue he looked like a dog with mange after I was finished. My dad had to finish the rest, but I eventually learned and it has saved us I'm sure thousands in haircuts. Thank-you for being so brave and patient Rocky.
The Before Photos of the boys:

You can probably tell by the look on Tysho's face that he did not want me to give him that Mohawk. He was very upset with me and smashed it down when I was in the middle of doing Lincoln's. I got after him and said, "You will take a picture and you will like it!" I'm such a mean mom. Of course Lincoln was ecstatic to have the Mohawk look.

Lincoln trying to cheer up his brother. After much controversy I was barely able to get this smile out of Tysho. I think it was a threat I made going something like this,"When your dad gets word of this"....or..."You just wait and I'm gonna take away the Wii for a day!" Oh poor Tysho. We love him so much. He definitely never puts on a show for anyone; he just is who he is. And we like it that way, but sometimes I need my stinkin' picture for the Blog!
Now the the Amazing After Pictures of my three handsome boys!


I told them to make some funny faces...Ha! Nice boys.
For some reason after I give Rocky a haircut he always wears his hat for the first day?

But I love when he has a fresh new haircut...he looks hot! Yummy like Hot Fudge on a Sundae.
As for Baby MaeLee...

She was exhausted.
As for Lincoln...
He was so tired he fell asleep with his Popsicle in his mouth.
As for Tysho...

He never takes a nap. But he's nothing but pure STUD.
I love my family.
The haircuts and pictures turned out wonderfully! MaeLee is so precious! Tysho and Lincoln are as handsome as ever...I love the Mohawk look by the way! BJ
ReplyDelete