Our little sweetheart is 3 months old here.
She is a wonderful baby with plenty of laughs and smiles.
It's is so sad for me that here she has now started wearing 6-9 month clothes. When she moves up in clothes and I have to clean out all the clothes that don't fit anymore it's very emotional for me. It's hard to know that this will be Rocky and I's last baby. But we are thrilled to have been blessed to have all three of them.
She is definitely a little princess.
That weekend of July 25th we took our kids on a spontaneous trip to Lake Powell. Meaning we didn't pack a lunch, and I didn't even have a swimming suit on we just got in the car and left one day. Lincoln has never been swimming and he's two so we were excited to see how he would do
Unfortunately, most of the pictures did not turn out because Rocky had me change the setting on his camera. I didn't notice it until after we got home. Most of the pictures turned out white with a few shadows in them. I was to say the least devastated, but...I just told Rocky we would have to go another weekend so we could redo pictures.
Lake Powell trip to be continued...
But we did get some adorable pictures of MaeLee
Overall the kids had fun.
they grow so fast, huh!!! We need to find a pause button, just so we can enjoy their littleness for just a little more longer!! Such a cutie and I love the hat!!!
ReplyDeleteI still get emotional when the girls grow out of their clothes, the same goes with Ammon! MaeLee is so beautiful! It's a good thing Tysho and Lincoln are there to protect her! BJ
ReplyDelete