Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Uncles come to visit

Our kids love love love their Uncles Colby and Wyatt! Who by the way are still single and have energy to spare in which they have taken our kids for many fun adventures.

They love their Uncle Dallas and Auntie B too but mostly are happy they contributed the best part, playmates! Their awesome cousins Sadie, Sophie, Sariah and Ammon. Uncle Dallas is so cool also cause he's an army man as Tysho says. He is always so impressed and proud of his Uncle Dallas. As we all are. Colby too has enlisted in the National Guard and we couldn't be happier for him.

Sunday May 24, 2009 Colby, Wyatt and his girlfriend Alma came to visit us way way out in Kaysville!

Uncle Colby giving some big hugs!


Now it's Uncle Wyatt's turn


Is Wyatt ever serious? I don't think so...

Well he's a little more calmed down with his niece.

We had a blast with them we laughed and laughed. Rocky made some good food beef and cabbage casserole, and we enjoyed each others company so much. The kids got to wrestle and play and somewhere in there Wyatt was throwing pine cones at Tysho and Lincoln outside which I missed getting pictures of cause I was doing the dishes. Tysho couldn't stop talking about getting hit with pine cones and throwing them as well. Great things you teach my kids Wyatt!

Uncle Colby is seen only as a jungle gym to his nephews




"Again, again!" is all I think he heard from Lincoln.



Even push-ups are seen as a cool ride!


Thanks Colby for being the life of the party for our two year old.

Here we have Colby shielding himself because he didn't want me to put him on my blog. Too bad Colb-. Yeah my brothers are teasing me about "blogging it". I always harass them with text messages whenever I update my blog so that they will check it out.

So I was going to get a picture of Wyatt and his girlfriend Alma and this is what he gave me to post on "the blog".... Be aware that what you are about to see may cause nightmares!

Dunn... Dunn... duhhh....



When we saw this face we were laughing hysterically. It's not the only picture he made faces in. Poor Alma was looking pretty for each picture and she couldn't figure out what Wyatt was doing and why in the world we were laughing so hard.
Okay Wyatt, there you go it's "blogged".

Now here's a better picture of the cute couple.

Thanks guys for the visit! luv ya.

1 comment:

  1. These are great Chels - makes me miss my brothers big time. Thanks alot. J/K

    ReplyDelete