Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Forgive me it's my last baby and she's my GIRL!

WARNING: This blog is full of pictures of my kids and every smile, scrape, or booger. I am grateful to everyone who can look at it and be a part of our family, but I am also making a diary to print out every year for my kids sake. So you have been warned! Thanks BJ for the awesome idea.


MaeLee Angelene is one month old!

May 23, 2009

Rocky and I have decided to leave out the space between Mae and Lee and make it one whole word because a lot of her paperwork was coming back as her name being Mae with two middle names of Lee and Angelene. We definitely did not like this so we have removed the space and just an FYI her full first name is MaeLee together which is after her greatgreatgrandmother Mae on my mom's dad's side. She was a huge inspiration to my mom and I've been told so many wonderful stories about her while I was growing up. The biggest reason we named MaeLee after her great-greatgrandmother was because of her testimony of the gospel. She loved the Lord.

As for MaeLee's middle name Angelene is after my childhood and still best friend, Angel. Before there ever was a Rocky in my life it was Angel whom I could tell everything and be nothing but myself with. She was my peace in the storm. One of the kindest people you could ever meet. Plus she is an inspiration to all who meet and know her. Truely she lives up to and is as beautiful as her name, Angelene.

My most noted role model and inspiration is of course my own mom and best friend, but my bro Dallas already gave her name to one of his beautiful daughters Sariah LaRue so I was too late. Just kidding Dallas! I miss teasing you!

Of course my other closest friend is my cousin Kodi. I love her to death and she can make me laugh like none other. We have so many of the best memories and will continue to make them I'm sure. Where ever we are at we always keep in contact and when we reunite it's nothing but laughing, sugar treats, more laughing, staying up late, reading tabloid magazines, and losing track of time. (Rocky can attest to that). But just for MaeLee to know her Auntie Kodi loves her and even though she resides in Germany we were sent about seven or so gifts day after day for MaeLee in the mail. (no exaggeration!) Thanks Kodella Joyous. love ya!

Here are some pics of MaeLee at one month:

A darling outfit from her Auntie BJ.

I'm a little high maintenance but that's okay.


So sweet when they are asleep!


She's gotten so big and chubby that she started wearing her 3-6 month clothes. They grow up too fast.
We all adore and are grateful to our last addition of our family. Just a recap of things I missed to blog.

Her first bath at a little over one week old after her umbilical cord fell off.



Lincoln so eager to help out.






All dressed and ready after her bath. An outfit from Pa-pa G.


Her first smile was at me about two weeks old, but every time I pulled out the camera she would stop smiling and yawn .


Rocky however was able to capture as close to a smile as any of us could get.


This was at three weeks old.



This was at four weeks.


She also loves to smile at the ceiling fan in our room. I think she gave her first "goo" to the fan at about a week old after that it was a "goo" for me when she got her first bath.

We all love you baby MaeLee







Always.

1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic. MaeLee is BEE-U-tiful, I love her duck-fluff hair.

    ReplyDelete