Sunday, May 10, 2009

Portrait Pictures of Lincoln at Age Two

Well I wasn't about to give up on getting the pictures I wanted of Lincoln. So what happens when you can't get what you want out of a two year old?

Answer: Bribery.
"Lincoln, if you smile for mom I'll take you outside and after you can open presents!"

That's what it took to get some of the following pictures of my adorable two year old.


I got a big smile for this one.





My favorite one.

Okay he's all done and taking off.

Now for my end of the bargain...

Present time!

Shoes and clothes from mom and dad. So cool that at two he can be so excited for shoes! That's my boy!
Uncle Dallas and Aunt B.J. also got him clothes too, two shirts from one of my favorites The Childrens' Place. I don't have a pic of it but Lincoln put the first shirt on and came in running all excited saying,"New shirt! New shirt!" as he was twirling around and around in circles.

A cool gift from Aunt "Gi Gi" (Aunt Jeanne). Cars, trucks, a doodle pad, and a squirt gun.



The most awesome gift from his brother Tysho...

A Spiderman car with the action figure!

Tysho picked this out all by himself, and Lincoln loves it!



A gift from Uncle Colby.

What else?, but the Spiderman cartoons! Yeah, thanks Colby now not only do we have to watch Spiderman 1, 2, And 3 but also the cartoon every single day! Can't get enough of that Toby McGuire.


And that's not all,... that weekend he got his gift from Grandma and Grandpa "pa-pa" Gilmore. A bike of course cause they always get the big gifts!

Awesome! I know "pa-pa" is going to love the fact that his grandson is riding a Harley, but with one catch he is all "preppied out" as my dad calls the way I dress my kids. Ha! No leather chaps, and bandanna for him dad, sorry.



Just a side note:

"I helped my dad put Lincoln's bike together and I put all of the stickers on too, all by myself!"

Tysho you are an awesome older brother.

1 comment:

  1. Aw man, too adorable for WORDS!!! I just want to steal them both. Can you imagine how much fun our kids are going to have together? Sleep overs, vacations and whatnot? Just like we did - CAN'T WAIT!

    ReplyDelete