Since it was Lincoln's 2nd birthday on April 30th I wanted some portrait type pictures of him in his new stage of life. So I got him all ready and asked Rocky to take him outside to get some 2yr old pics of him and this is what he brought to me a couple hours later... hours mind you...
Lincoln got this ball for Easter and he loves it!
Tysho doin' some b-ball action.
He shoots! He scores!

I don't even want to know how Rocky got this shot. I am hoping Rocky had a hand on Lincoln while he was swinging on the rim.

Tysho I don't think that's the way you play tetherball.
Lincoln's got the right idea.
Now for some baseball.
Tysho keeps his eye on the ball.
So yes, it was great and all to see the boys having fun outside as usual with their dad, but where was the portrait pictures of Lincoln that I will cherish forever at age two?
There weren't any to speak of...so I had to try my best to get what I wanted except for one thing...
Lincoln was in no mood to cooperate at all and this is what he gave me picture after picture...

First he wouldn't even look at me.
Are you serious, you want me to pose for you?

Okay I got a pose for ya...
Eh! How's this mom?

What give you cute and cuddly?

Well how about I give you my good side.

Still not awesome enough for ya?

How about some "Blue Steel" action.
Okay, so I tried a different approach. Lincoln how about we try the lion shirt?

Such a drama king...
No hope for me, I guess. It's not going to happen.
These are too funny. I know you hear it all the time but man he looks just like you. I love his hair it cracks me up.
ReplyDelete