
On Saturday May 30
th, 2009 Rocky turned 33 years old! Happy birthday Rocky!
We love you.

We had a great day planned but those plans changed due to life with three kids! It started out a little rocky ( no pun intended!) because everyone seemed to be in a bad mood, especially the kids. But after some whining, crying, regrouping and a family prayer we came together for Rocky's day.

We started out by singing "Happy Birthday" with 33 candles and some pecan pie! Rocky's favorite pie is Pecan, favorite cake is German Chocolate and favorite
ice cream is Praline and Pecan. Lincoln sang to his dad all day long, "Happy to do...Happy to do...Happy to do
da-
yee...happy to do."
He needed some help from
Tysho to blow out all those candles!

Rocky almost set off the fire alarms with all that smoke!
Then Rocky opened up his presents which the kids could hardly wait for.

Rocky got a lot of cool gifts: from me a shirt and shorts, from Lincoln a pair of leather sandals, from
MaeLee a lightweight sweater, from my parents money, from aunt Gee Gee (Jeanne) a shirt, shorts and one of his favorites....

BBQ Potato Chips!
She should know because he's always eating her bags of chips.
But his most exciting present was...
drum roll...
Tysho was so excited because this gift was from him.

the Office Season Two!
This made his day and the next and the next and still going...
After candles and gifts we went on to the food
Chinese take out anyone. Rocky loves it.

We were going to have a picnic outside but right when the food came it started to be bad weather outside. So we had a picnic inside which turned out to be great!
Overall Rocky had a wonderful day and right before it was over around 11 o'clock he got calls from Dallas, Colby and my parents to wish him a Happy Birthday! Wyatt called him a couple days later since he was under the weather. He was all smiles as he finished his day and started his 33rd year.
I think most of all I am the happiest person that you were born!

I love you Rocky. Happy Birthday!
Wow Chels, I've really enjoyed catching up with u through blogging...I can't believe how much I've missed! Family looks great, Tysho has grown so much and I can't wait to meet Lincoln and Maelee...Much luv, Nat(MAC)
ReplyDeleteyeah.. I found your blog!!! send me you email to tawnyabegay@gmail.com and I will invite you to ours!!! Happy belated b-day Rocky!!!
ReplyDeletetawn begay