Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tysho's Field Day!

June 4th, 2009 Tysho had a field day with his Kindergarten class. They all had to wear bandannas to keep their classes together. That's what's on Tysho's head anyway. He had an absolute blast! Since it was so early in the morning Rocky ended up taking him along with his little brother Lincoln. MaeLee and I stayed behind and slept in! I thought Lincoln could join in with the rest of the kids since I saw BJ's blog and Sariah was able to be a part of it too, but that wasn't the case for this Field Day. Lincoln had fun anyway with Rocky at the playground.

The picture above is Tysho with some of his friends. (Micheal in gray shirt, Deacon a.k.a. "Staples" in the light green shirt, and Josh in the dk. blue shirt)





Tysho and Lincoln ready for a morning of fun!

Tysho playin some water games!


The object of course is to see how wet you can get!


On to the next game...

Tug of war! Awesome.


Still tuggin...

Tysho pulling with all his might. But poor "staples" (the kid in light green) he was run over right after this shot was taken.

As for Lincoln...

He's havin' fun at the playground

Taking a break to think of some mischief he can get into.




Lincoln's found his happy place...

Tysho with some more friends Kayle, and Becca.


Time for a break...

Mmnnn... that looks goooood Tysho.


Tysho's always so sweet. He never says "no" when it comes to sharing with his little brother.

Lincoln also never has a problem saying "no" to taking over Tysho's treats.


I think Lincoln has officially claimed Tysho's treat. There's no getting it back.

That's okay because Tysho's ready for more games anyway...




She winds up and....

She hits the target.


Now for Tysho's turn.


But, Tysho finds it more fun to be on the other side getting drenched.


Oh to be a kid again.


As for this next game Rocky called it "execution style".

They were lined up against the wall while another group threw sponges at them.

Well Rocky wasn't about to see his son being pelted with sponges so he yelled out at Tysho to pick up the sponges and throw them back! This started a whole new game as you can see. Tysho always finds himself as the leader.



On to the big huge slide! Tysho is the one going down and "Staples" is in the background watching Tysho go.


Lincoln was on a slide of his own.


Tysho enjoying his day. But he did not forget about his little brother Lincoln and he went to join him at the park before heading back home.


Tysho's really good at these rings. He's got skills. Rocky and I are trying to decide who's side it comes from, Tysho's natural athletic abilities that is. Probably both!


Overall it was a wonderful way to end the second to last day of Kindergarten. Now my baby will move on to the first grade and I'm still not looking forward to him being gone all day. I love my Tysho. But at least I'll still have Lincoln and MaeLee at home. Mom and Dad love you Tysho and we are so proud of you! FYI Tysho's report cards are all A's! He's just as smart as he is handsome.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much older Tysho looks!!! He looks just like Rocky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad Tysho had fun at Field Day!

    ReplyDelete