Every night Tysho is suppose to read and mark it on his school calender that he hands in every Monday along with his week of assigned homework! Yeah that's right homework starting as early as kindergarten. I am still in disbelief. I think there's plenty of time for homework later in life,...way later. But, Tysho seems to really love his homework, and school for that matter. He's such an intelligent kid. We are always so proud of him.
Tysho's dad is so awesome. He's reading with Tysho tonight. And just while they are making good progress who should come around the corner?....
That's right, the younger brother "Chubby". His smile says it all! (F.Y.I. that's my bag on the left, for the trip to the hospital. All ready to go! Hopefully we'll get to use it soon!!!)
In the meantime,...
Tysho has just changed his book to a new title (notice the title). I think it was meant to be
because, "Oh no, here come Lincoln!" Tysho exclaims. From past experiences Tysho knows reading time will become more challenging with his little brother interrupting in any way he can!
Here comes trouble!

Once he's started in motion....
There is no stopping him!
But, wait a minute! Lincoln does not agree with the book Tysho has chosen to read.
"I am not a brat! I'll show him."
See, no problems here! I'm as innocent as they come.
Getting closer, but still no problems!
Look at this angelic face nothin' but halos around my head.

HI!
I'm right in the middle now and I am not jumping on anyone yet!
PPaahh! Tysho needs to get a new book. That title is totally bogus!
No comments:
Post a Comment