Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Sunday April 12,2009

We had a wonderful Easter other than missing my mom, dad, and Kiana coming up. Also Dallas is gone as well. But the day before was great fun for all of us especially the kids.

Usually I dress up the boys in new Easter outfits but unfortunately being so pregnant at the time I could only make it to the store long enough to get the food for Easter. I didn't make it to the shoe store to get Tysho and Lincoln their summer church shoes. Their Easter outfits I got earlier but since they are shorts it wouldn't look too great with their dress boots so we will have them wear their Easter outfits another day. I just pulled out some of their usual church clothes and they still looked great. I always think they are adorable though.

Here they both are waiting outside for Rocky to get his camera. This is an unusual picture for them to be sitting so still and quiet. It was a beautiful day outside so I'm sure they were both enjoying the moment. Since in a flash the Utah weather can change from sunny and warm to a freezing blizzard!

Here are our two handsome boys! Lincoln is still learning how to smile at the camera. He's in his "the cheesier the smile the better" phase. Rocky was getting a little frustrated to get Lincoln to cooperate. At least in this picture his eyes were open! I think it perfectly shows his crazy personality. Tysho on the other hand has his pose and smile down to perfection.


Now that dad has insisted to remove the cheesy smile I'm going to give you serious! We hardly ever see Lincoln without a smile on his face. Tysho's always setting the good example!


No comments:

Post a Comment