Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Just Days Away for baby Mae Lee

Well tomorrow April 15th (taxes are due!) is my doctor's appointment for Mae Lee. I am hoping it will be my last and final appointment. The doctor will decide tomorrow what exactly we are going to do with this huge belly of mine.


We are so excited for her debut we can hardly wait. Since some of you have asked exactly what my belly looks like now (uhm...Kodi) I gave in and decided to have Rocky take some pics of me just days before she'll be born or minutes before would be even better. Also I wanted some pics for her baby book. Sorry no bare belly photos. I just cannot and will not go there! Trust me mine would not look as great as BJ's did!


The following is for any of you interested. Rocky is a great photographer, thank-goodness. The next time you see me I will be with an infant in my arms instead! Yeah!!!







Going for the dramatic look in black and white.




I don't walk. I waddle!





Nope I can't see my toes!


Well, wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment