Monday, January 25, 2010

Wednesday September 9, 2009 Tysho's Wii Game

I know that it is now into the New Year 2010, but I am going to finish the year 2009 and have a blogging marathon to see if I can finally catch up to the now and present time! Wish me luck...

Since Tysho was struggling going to the first grade his Grandma Gilmore offered him a resolution to the problem. She made an agreement with Tysho that if he could do his very best to get up in the morning and try not to cry for the first part of the day for a whole month she would buy him a gift of his choice.

And what did Tysho choose? A Wii game, Wii Sports Resorts to be exact.
Well Tysho did very well and Grandma ordered the game. Tysho was so excited he asked me every day when the game was coming in.


On Wednesday, September 9th the waiting was finally over.







Thanks Grandma Gilmore you are the BEST! Tysho made his adjustment into the first grade without too much pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment