Monday, January 25, 2010

MaeLee turns 5 months on Sept. 23, 2009

MaeLee is 5 months old




She babbles like crazy and can say ma-ma, and da-da. She is starting to sit up a little here and there now with help.
She's already got a mind of her own. She is now wearing 12 month clothes, but still has little feet about a size 1 but can get away with a size 2.


And when she smiles it takes up her whole face!



We are the proudest parents ever and love our little warrior princess.


She loves, loves her daddy. And she has him wrapped around her little chubby finger. We call him her "prince".

And she has a love / hate relationship with her older brother Lincoln. He still gets jealous of her, but loves her too at the same time. Lincoln is not ready to give up his "baby" status just yet. He wanted to be in her 5 month picture too!

We love you Dee-Dee.

2 comments:

  1. ahhh chels! I loved the updates! I feel like I can be part of the family as I follow your blog! good job chels!! I think this journal idea is a great way to remember all the little and fun things we so easily forget about our kids! They just grow up toooo fast! Keep posting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. I love the bows. Josh was not a fan of those hair bows, so I really did not use it much, but when I do have another little girl I am going to put more bows in her hair!!! They are just so cute!!

    ReplyDelete