
It's Rocky and I's Wedding Anniversary. We have been married now for 12 years. I love him more every single day and can't imagine my life without his fine self.
We've been through "the forces of evil" if we were superhero's, just to be together...but ironically that only proved our love stronger.
We are high school sweethearts. I had "love at first sight", but as for Rocky it took him a little bit longer for Cupid's arrow to sink in. (He hates it when I say that, but it's true. But come on we were only 16 yrs. old at the time, and I'm not sure if a 16 yr. old BOY could call it love at first.) His love needed time to grow with roots that go down farther than you can see, and now I couldn't get rid of this guy even if I wanted to. We have an inside joke Rocky and I that he is my "stalker". People who know us laugh because wherever I go, even to the grocery store for an hour I'll definitely get a call from my most favorite "stalker". If I'm really lucky he may even show up! Ha.Ha. Love you babe.
He is my lover, and my best friend. He's my home and peace to my soul. He's my hot in my hotcakes, and my Sun on my Sunday. He's the beat in my heart and the rhythm to my song.
I love him now, forever and have loved him since time began.
Happy 12th anniversary baby. Forever.

The best thing about us is we love to laugh. Sometimes things get hard and yes we can fight like crazy and very passionately I might add, but in the end....we'll end up rolling on the floor crying from laughter. My mom took our picture before our Anniversary date (this actually took place on Sat.the 19th, you know Sabbath and all). I wanted to get on his back and yet he didn't squat down,...so as you can see I jumped and, "OUCH!" Ladies if you've just had a baby please don't try this at home. I was like, "Rocky! You didn't get down and you acted like I weighed about 5 million pounds!" Then we did what we always do, we laughed.
Grandma G. watched the kiddos so we could spend some time ALONE! Yes... what a gift she gave. First, we went to Holiday Inn and ate dinner.
I had the best seat in the house. Look at the amazing scenery I got to stare at for the next hour. He's so fine! And he's all mine!

We both ordered the same thing and enjoyed every bite not to mention enjoyed an uninterrupted conversation!
Rocky's seal of approval.
"Mmnnn....Mmnnnn yummy!", and oh yeah the sandwich was good too.
After we ate we were off to the movies!
We watched what else but a lover's flick! It was so good. Ahhh.... We even shared a popcorn and our greasy buttery fingers touched every now and then just to add a little bit of romance. Although our dear little darling daughter was on my lap!
This isn't the actual picture in the theater but it's just to show that she was an Angel during the movie. Thanks MaeLee for being so good.

We had an amazing night celebrating our 12th Anniversary.
And when we got back home...


Our kids were there to greet us...
Thanks mom for the treat!
No comments:
Post a Comment