Monday, January 25, 2010

Parent Teacher Conference Wed, September 16, 2009

Wednesday, September 16th 2009 Rocky and I went to Tysho's Parent Teacher Conference to see how he was doing so far in the 1st grade. As you can see in the picture Rocky is not very happy with me. He was very irritated by the fact that I wanted a picture for the blog before we left. Tysho also refused to give me a smile. Poor Tysho later we found out that he was actually sick when he woke up with a fever that night. But Rocky didn't have an excuse he just was annoyed by my picture taking. Someday babe you will appreciate all those moments I insisted on taking pictures. Love you.

Here we are at Tysho's school.

The funny thing about this is...

Rocky attended this very same school as a child! And now his baby boy is walking the same halls, eating in the same cafeteria, and playing on the same playground he use to play on.



Tysho's desk area!


Tysho's 1st grade teacher, Miss Irene Jones. We love her! She is amazing and is so good with Tysho.

I asked if I could take her picture for our family blog, and she looked at me like I was nuts. But after I explained what it was she laughed and agreed. I showed her the picture to make sure she approved of it. She's a real sweetheart.

Rocky was like, "Oh Chelsea..." as he sighed and rolled his eyes at me. Someday Rocky you'll thank me.

So what was the report of how Tysho was doing so far?

PERFECT!

He is a very good, bright, and helpful student. The only thing Miss Jones asked for Tysho to work on was his handwriting. So ever since then he started to write letters to his uncles, Grandma and Grandpa, and mostly his cousins Sadie and Sophie. Now he has improved greatly! Thanks Miss Jones.

So what do you think daddy?

Rocky's way of saying, "Good Job Tysho...so proud of you!"

But if you look closely you can see the intense look in his eyes that is really saying, "...if she takes one more picture....grrrr...."

Okay...okay Rocky I'm done with the picture taking. So go take a nap...

Well maybe just one more picture. If you know Rocky then you know that he is so wonderful, light-hearted, and easy going most of the time, EXCEPT when he is tired and needs a nap then he is very crabby and snarls a bit to his wife who insists on taking pictures for the family blog. I love you Rocky thanks for putting up with me. Good-night dream of eating a huge bowl of rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment