
MaeLee is such a beautiful girl who is such a joy. She loves to smile and is very good natured.
MaeLee at 6 weeks old.
MaeLee at 7 weeks old. Right before we left Utah and came down to Arizona.
Big smiles all around.
June 23, 2009
MaeLee is two months old.
The very next day on Wednesday June 24, 2009...

She had her first laugh...a real belly laugh out loud! It was her daddy who made her laugh for the first time. She kinda made a small chuckle at me the day before but we don't think it was a true winner. So Rocky gets the prize!
Awesome. I love it when they first laugh! MaeLee is so gorgeous...I think Rocky better watch out and maybe purchase a gun of some sort! I can't believe how big she is getting and we haven't even seen her! BJ
ReplyDelete