Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Month of November 2011

Well, I can't believe this! But we have no pictures for November. There are no Thanksgiving pictures, no birthday pictures nothing.  That's okay.  It's all memories in my mind.
My birthday was the day before Thanksgiving.  It's hard to have a birthday around Thanksgiving. When it's actually on the day of Thanksgiving it's all but forgotten. But thanks to my amazing husband this year was perfect, and probably why there are no pictures.  I get all weird and uncomfortable when the camera is around.

So for my 36th birthday we had a day of relaxation, fun, and games!  It was the best day ever. Rocky also pampered me just the way he always does.  I love my husband! And he's some nice eye candy too so... it's a win win.

As for Thanksgiving we had it here in Prescott Valley.  It was with my parents,Kiana, our family of course and
Colby and his "friend".  The food was amazing.  My mom was able to make "Grandma's famous rolls" so we were not without a single thing.  Rocky and I combined forces as well to help conquer the Thanksgiving meal.  We all had a wonderful time.

That's about it for November.  The best part was looking forward to December!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Sounds like you had a wonderful tme! Next Thanksgiving will be EVEN better cause we will be coming back not too soon after!!! Happy Birthday again!! Oh and the kids pic in the header looks really cute!! BJ

    ReplyDelete