Saturday, June 19, 2010
Okay...Okay I know it's been too long since I've posted last!!!
But I do have a very good excuse! The Rocky and Chelsea Tano Family have moved to Hawaii!
This is a real picture by the way taken by Rocky on the West side of the island of Oahu.
Breathtaking I know!!!
I'm so behind in my blogging that I will start from the now and add in the past blogs I've missed. Which there has been a lot that I have left out! So it will be confusing but trust me a lot of good stuff to see! So on to blogging I go!
Yeah!
So here we are sippin' on a pineapple smoothie together!
FYI: Your love is not complete until you sip on a pineapple smoothie with two straws and get your picture taken,...like this!
FYI: Your love is not complete until you sip on a pineapple smoothie with two straws and get your picture taken,...like this!
And of course,...THE most important is the BEACH!!!
Our kids love love love love and triple love the beach! For the first couple weeks that's all we did! We went so much that as soon as Lincoln woke up he would say, "My cereal and then the beach?" I believe we have been to about seven different beaches so far but I can't remember all the names so I'll have to add that later. Here's just a few pictures but trust me there are many more to come.
Aloha!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment