Wednesday, December 2, 2009

August 20th, 2009

After our Lake Powell escapade we had to deal with a horrible case of pink eye. It lasted us an entire month and Lincoln had it the worst. I took him to the clinic three times before I finally found my own remedy at Wal-mart, eye drops for pink eye. We were all cured thank goodness.


Grandpa G. bought MaeLee a gym. She loves it!

And Lincoln can't resist as well.

This is morning time after Tysho leaves for school. There is also the sounds of cartoons in the background on the t.v. usually SpongeBob SquarePants or Go Diego Go.

During the day Grandma loves to give Lincoln the hose!










Almost every single day when Grandma would come home for lunch I would find Lincoln with the hose all wet. Thanks a lot Grandma, but he loved it!

One day I was sitting at the computer and Tysho came home from school. He stood next to me and said casually, "Hi mom." I wasn't paying too much attention and said Hi back when I happened to catch a glimpse out of my eye and this is what I saw.

I laughed so hard and knew we were in trouble. Uh-oh, Tysho has inherited his Daddy's sense of humor!

That was a good one Tysho. He is a character for sure.

2 comments:

  1. Taylor said.. that what he wears to school..SILLY!! Fun pics, but sorry about the pink eye. Thanks to Walmart..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chels!! I just noticed the pic of your kids!! Soooo cute and love the clothes!!!!! Now you have to send me a pic!!

    ReplyDelete