Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween 2010

Our first Halloween in Hawaii!
Gone are the days with the cool crisp air.
Gone are the days of bundling up the kids underneath their costumes.
Gone are the changing leaves.
But hello to perfect nights of warm air for trick or treating.
Hello to the beautiful smells of the flowers and light mists of rain.
Hello to the kids running around in their non-bundled up costumes!
Which ever way you have it....Happy Halloween!


MaeLee getting ready for her Halloween night.
It was difficult to try and get her to hold still for the little cheetah nose...but we got it on there as quick as we could while she kicked and screamed the whole time!
But she didn't mind using mommy's blush brush for a little shiny cheek action.
She even had some cracker crumbs to go along with her cute costume.
One thing I remember growing- up about Halloween is my dad making the costumes!
So I was happy to see Rocky following in tradition.

Looking pretty good! Three tier cheese-head.
So creative Rocky!

MaeLee is a gorgeous "Cheetah Girl" with the ears and tail, but still maintaining her stylish good looks with a mini skirt, and high boots.
Lincoln was dead set on being "Hiccup" for Halloween. His Grandma and Grandpa bought the Dragon Pet, from How to Train Your Dragon to go along with his costume. He placed it on top of his head for the pictures! Silly Lincoln.
Tysho, again was not wanting to dress up at all! He wanted to be a "Packer's Fan." So he wore his Packers attire, and Rocky made him the cheese head hat. He had a few melt-downs about wearing the hat in public. But after I wore it through the McDonald's drive-up he calmed down. "I hate Halloween" Tysho always says, but he does love all the candy! I told Tysho next year I'm going to get him a black t-shirt that says "Boo!" on it and that will be it. He agreed.

Too adorable!
MaeLee 1 yr., Lincoln 3 yrs., and Tysho 7 yrs. old.
Since Halloween fell on a Sunday this year we went to the Trunk or Treat at our Ward House in Wahiawa. They had a ton of kids there!

But by far the best group of kids were their favorite cousins! Sadie, Bride of Frankenstein, Sophie, a beautiful Ballerina, Sariah, a perfect Snow White, and Ammon, the most handsome Firefighter ever!
They love to hang out with their cousins!
We were suppose to have a Halloween night at their Auntie B.J and Uncle Dallas's but I was feeling really sick and barely made it through Saturday.
Then MaeLee got sick as well. Bummer, maybe next year.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I love MaeLee's little "pucker" for the blush to be applied to her cheeks! It is too adorable! Our children were the cutest at the Trunk or Treat! Definitely next year we are having the Halloween Party! It will be a blast! BJ

    ReplyDelete