Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Eve Party! December 24, 2010


What does this Santa....


This Octopus meal...




And these faces have to do with Christmas Eve?


Well everything!


Merry Christmas Eve 2010 for our Tano Family.


.
We spent Christmas Eve with Auntie Nogi's family at her sister, Lani's house.
I love Aunti Nogi! Or as our kids call her Grandma Nogi.
She is the most wonderful person and I tend to miss her when I go too long without seeing her. She is my long lost mother-in-law.
She adores our kids too and showers them with hugs, kisses and of course TREATS!!!
(She's the shy one in the middle who didn't want her picture taken.)

Oh Kirsten, or as I call her Miss Beautiful.... MaeLee's second mama.
Every time we spend time with Deanne's family you will always see MaeLee in Kirsten's arms. Everything MaeLee does Kirsten thinks it is the most fabulous thing in the world!


And what would Christmas be without the twins???
Lincoln and Erika.
We could not get over how much they look alike! A boy version and a girl version of gorgeous!


We all love Kirsten!


THE one THE ONLY!
JJJAAAAAKKKE!
Our kids can't get enough of Jake, not sure if he even knows how much our boys look up to this crazy talented kid!


Awesome Christmas Party!


All the Tano cousins....and Uncle Rusty! He's just one of the kids anyhow.

Oh wait....do you hear that?...I think I hear?.... could it be?
The jiggle in your walk,...the jingle in your talk.
The twinkle in your eye...the kisses when you say good-bye...

Ho! Ho! Ho!
Aloha...Hey a Hawaiian Santa!
Bare-foot Santa....who knew!
When Santa comes to the islands he packs a pair of shorts.


Ok...wait a minute???
MaeLee isn't sold on this Santa.
He sounds just like.....hmmmmnnnn....


Not sure if I should smile? laugh? or maybe cry?


Lincoln wasn't fooled...."That's not Santa...that's my DAD!"


Tysho's face pretty much says it all, "I'm not sure...."


Oh Erika you are the perfect elf!


Santa had many fans!
Kirsten making sure Santa know what she wants under the Christmas tree!


Even Jake climbed upon his knee.



Nobody was immune to Santa's charm...
even the old braddas.
All the kids loved it! And cheered when Santa came to visit us on our Christmas Eve night...

But as for my kids...

It was a little confusing.
As for me...it was hilarious to see Rocky as Santa.
Aunti Nogi asked Rocky to play the Santa this year and he was not excited at all or even willing to do it.
He came home and told me and I laughed and said, "Oh man Rocky! You've got to do it!"
Aunti Nogi told her sister she didn't think Rocky was going to be game for the Santa gig.
But then she received a call a little later and Rocky was happy to accept!
When we got there Aunti Nogi said, "I knew you talked to him because after his sad tone it turned happy and was even excited. And I told my sister Oh Chelsea must have got a hold of him!"
Love that lady....

Now what did the octopus and the Benadryl have to do with this Christmas eve?
Well if you've ever since this movie....
Then you know.
I had a serious allergic reaction to the octopus I ate.
So besides the blisters on my tongue...the closing of my throat...and the swelling of my ears and face we spent the rest of the night enjoying wrapping gifts while the kids dreamed of Santa coming to our house that night!
And fyi out to the ladies...your husband as Santa...funny, but not an aphrodisiac. haha!
I love you Rocky, what a good sport you were.

1 comment:

  1. Leave it to you Chels to write a book!! LOL! JK I love it! You have an AMAZING family here! I am in awe at the LOVE they show to your sweet family! Such a blessing. I think Rocky made the perfect Santa! Sorry, to hear about your allergic reaction, but really I am not surprised at all...it would happen to you! Love you guys! BJ

    ReplyDelete